Business analysis is the set of tasks, knowledge, and techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement or organizational change. The person who carries out this task is called a business analyst.
- Ultimate goal for a BA is,
- To reduce waste and complete the project on time by reducing the project cost and improving the efficiency
- Define the application which meets the end-users need
- Improve the project efficiency by reducing network and shorteningthe length of project
- Analysis should fulfill all requirements like design, customer, functional, performance